Synchronize your Google calendars, contacts and tasks with Lotus Notes.
- Added support of Polish and Portuguese user interface (log is not translated to Polish yet, so Polish volunteer translators are welcome);
- Added the option for manual activation used when it is not possible to connect to Awesync activation service;
- Added the option to select different databases for contacts synchronization, so that users can select the Address Book with contacts they wish to synchronize;
- Added the warning that will appear when Awesync tries to synchronize to a read-only/ not editable Google calendar;
- Fixed the problem with impossibility to change event owner in Google calendar after synchronization of event from Notes to Google (will work for newly created meetings);
- Fixed the problem "Value cannot be Null" occurred on contacts synchronization;
- Fixed the problem with e-mails in the format "Lastname,Firstname" <<0>>.